Go to a baseball game
- Go camping at least once (Anza Borrego, Idyllwild, Big Sur, any of these will do!)
- Go to the drive-in movies as often as possible (is there anything more nostalgic or romantic than this? Plus at $7 per person for two movies & you can bring your own snacks and *ahem* drinks, how can you say no?)
- Speaking of movies, try to see all of this year’s good ones on the big screen!
- See a Shakespeare play at the Old Globe Theater in Balboa Park. Drink some wine, eat some food, maybe even go with friends?
Hike whenever possible Go to graduate school residency in Palm Desert (this one is mandatory, but I have a feeling it will be a grand adventure of it’s own!) Be a beach bunny(I say this every year so we’ll see…)
- Speaking of beaches, have at least one beach bonfire. A good one at that.
- Farmer’s market/street fair
- Eat pie and go stargazing in Julian
- Go to an apple orchard
Visit the horse races